Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Old Pieces from 1998 & from 2007

I was organizing one of my flat files & came across some old pieces that caught my eye. This one i did the summer before i started & dropped out of art school. I think i killed my eyes with those smallest size microns on this type of linework. Pieces would take a bit long as well.
Starman old piece from 1998

I don't think i ever scanned this one in. These guys are man-made golems that are later trained to operate their own self-production alchemical machines that transform ground up humans into these new meat-men & thus their only use for humanity is to be captured & processed into new golem-men.
On The March old piece from 2007?

3 comments:

Human Mollusk said...

Wow, I would have never recognized that first one as one of yours especially with all the Finlay-esque stppling. Great piece though, I love that crazy starheaded monster.

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

wow!, good stuff there sean! that last pic really reminds me of taiyo matsumoto's "black & white/tekkonkinkreet"-manga. yeah, really good stuff!

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Organised riot... I like it.