Monday, February 26, 2007

New Prints

I just got finished signing and numbering a series of new prints called "Dark Psych". Here are a few of them. They haven't made it to my website yet, but I posted a cuple to ebay. Hopefully I will have some takers. Or buyers. Full sets are to follow with printed black envelopes. These are freakin' nice. Patent Pending Industries always does a fantastic job.
4 of 8 prints:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


www.cvicworks.com
c. 2007 Chad Verrill

5 comments:

Aeron said...

Incredible prints Chad. I love that fire demon in the middle pic.

zeke said...

It's great to see some new stuff by you chad, your colours are really subtle and effective, amazing stuff!

Noah Berlatsky said...

I like these too. Do you have some sort of narrative ideas you're working on when you do these, or is each just an isolated image?

Ray Frenden said...

The last one, in particular, is great.

Jon Chandler said...

yup, great