Thursday, January 04, 2007

Introductwork

I am back from the hinterlands and so can now take the time to introduce myself.

My name is K. Thor Jensen. I'm 30 and I live in Astoria, New York with my wife and our animals. My first graphic novel, Red Eye, Black Eye, will be out in about three and a half weeks. I am very nervous and my stomach hurts.

I am going to try to post here as much as some of the other people do but it probably won't happen. In addition to working full-time for Gamelab, I also run a textile company with my wife at Lost Bird Found, edit Portal of Evil, play bass guitar and am working up a proposal for my next book to give to my agent so he can start trying to sell it.

My stomach hurts and I haven't had time to draw in three and a half months.

4 comments:

Paleo said...

Glad to have you around Thor, best luck in the world both with the graphic novel and the bellyache!

Luke P. said...

Yeah, glad to see your post.

SEAN said...

So hey K., does the "K" stand for Karl? You are obviously Scandified. My son's name is Otto Thorbjorn Aaberg. Swedish in the Medish.

Aeron said...

RockUndRoll, good to have you on.